ToughStripe® Line Extensions
ToughStripe® floor tape, which launched in late 2010, is the Brady's top-selling line of industrial floor tape. Designed for high traffic applications, it offers superior resistance to marks and smudges, and has a low-profile design that minimizes the risk of tears and scratches from skids and pallet jacks.
Brady's ToughStripe® material was developed for superior durability, easy application, and painless removal. It is a more highly visible product than paint, and can be applied and removed much more easily and quickly.
The new line extensions include ToughStripe® Die-Cut Numbers and Letters as well as stock legends. The whole family of ToughStripe® products will help companies mark their floors for both safety applications as well as lean/5-S applications. For more information on the ToughStripe® family of products, please visit https://www.bradyid.com/toughstripe.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
ToughStripe® Die-Cut Numbers and Letters
- Available in an easy-to see 4" W by 8" H size
- Available in 6 high visibility colors
- Ideal for marking aisle-ways, shipping & receiving docks, distribution centers, or other areas of your facility
ToughStripe® Stock Legends
- Available in 2", 3", and 4" width tapes
- Two common legends available
- "Caution ESD Area"
- "QA Inspection Area"
- Great for companies that may only need a few rolls, therefore not needing to create a custom legend through Brady
TARGET MARKETS / USERS & APPLICATIONS
ToughStripe® is applicable for all types and sizes of production facilities, storage centers, and distribution centers. Industrial settings with an even, non-coated concrete floor are optimal for ToughStripe® use. Typical users and decision makers for ToughStripe® floor marking tape as well as the new ToughStripe® line extensions would include:
- Lean manufacturing managers
- Production engineers and managers
- Plant and facilities managers
- Maintenance engineers and managers
- Safety managers