If within 30 days of the date you purchase (the order date shown in your MegaDepot Order Confirmation), the exact same product is advertised on MegaDepot.com at a lower published retail price, we will refund you the difference, up to $100. Please check the eligibility terms and conditions below before making a request.
Note: Items purchased through a bundling arrangement or specific promotion are not eligible for the Low Price Guarantee.
To get paid for the published retail price difference, send your Order Confirmation email and a proof of the lower price advertised on our website, and MegaDepot will send you a refund for the price difference. See more details for request process below. Some terms and conditions apply, see below.
Each time you purchase from MegaDepot, you automatically receive the Low Price Guarantee benefits for 30 days of the date you purchase.
During the 30 day eligibility period, you can request a Low Price Guarantee benefit if the price of the purchased item has dropped. Only registered MegaDepot users can submit a Low Price Guarantee request.
A request must include the following information:
- Your MegaDepot.com Order Confirmation Number.
- A screenshot and the URL of the same item you purchased, showing the new price.
LOW PRICE GUARANTEE - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Customer must submit a request following the instructions above in "Request". MegaDepot will review such request for completeness and legitimacy, and, if approved, will make payment directly to customer.
- MegaDepot Low Price Guarantee is available only as follows:
- For a request greater than $10, up to $100 per transaction and up to a maximum of $100 per claimant in any twelve-month period;
- Only the purchaser listed in the "Billing Information" section of the original Order Confirmation, to whom MegaDepot sent emails at the time of sale, may submit a claim;
- Requester must have US billing address (USA PayPal user) in order to submit a claim;
- The request must be filed within 30 days of the original date of purchase indicated in the Order Confirmation;
- The price reduction that is the subject of the request must pertain to the same exact item part number (including same model, size, color, etc.) being offered for sale on MegaDepot.com website.
- Low Price Guarantee will not apply to any item purchased for which a volume discount, a bundling arrangement (e.g.: two-for-one), promotion, a customer rebate, an inventory liquidation, "closeout sale", "discontinued item", product sold with a "free offer" (e.g.: free case, etc.), or if other similar special promotional pricing mechanism is applied to the original purchase.
- Shipping, handling, taxes, surcharges, and any other similar fees will be excluded from determination of any claim;
- No requests may rise from a currency fluctuation; all requests will be reviewed in US dollar terms as priced on MegaDepot.com website.
- Low Price Guarantee will not apply to partial, incomplete or cancelled orders, or to any order that is otherwise disputed by either party.
- MegaDepot will be the final arbiter of all requests under the Lowest Price Guarantee, and all request determinations will be final.