1-Port T1/E1 Ethernet Network Extender Kit
- (2) Extenders
- (2) Power cords
- (2) CAT5 Ethernet cables
- (2) T1/E1 RJ-48 to Y-connector cables
- (1) CD containing the user's manual
- Kit includes two extenders.
- Bridges 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet across a single T1/E1 line.
- Support speeds up to 1.544 Mbps on T1 and 2.048 Mbps on E1.
- Supports Fractional E1/T1 in framed and unframed mode.
- Autosensing, autonegotiating 10-/100-Mbps LAN connections.
- Auto MDI/MDI-X means you never need a crossover cable on the Ethernet side.
- DIP switches make configuration easy.
- Line build-out (LBO) capability.
The pair of extenders included with this kit act as a bridge, enabling you to link two Ethernet networks across T1/E1. Because you're using leased lines provided by your telco, there are no distance limitations-you can extend your network anywhere you can get a T1 line. The T1/E1 Ethernet Network Extender converts protocols and data from Fractional T1/E1 to 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet and supports both framed and unframed modes with line codes. The extenders are easy to install-just connect them then configure them using simple DIP switches.