1.3 mm Tip Ceramic Alignment Slotted Screwdriver
Ceramic Alignment Screwdriver/Adjuster designed for precision adjustment of variable capacitors, resistors and other electronic equipment.
Designed for the precision adjustment of variable capacitors, resistors, and other electronic components. Can be used with audio tuners, amplifiers, TV, VCR, DVD players, video and camera equipment, radio, wireless communications equipment, and computers. The Zirconia ceramic tips are durable, anti-static, non-magnetic, non-inductive, heat resistant up to 1292°F (700°C), and are resistant to solder adhesion and acid (except for hydrofluoric). Made from high-quality Zirconia ceramic. Outlasts metal and plastic tools.
- Anti Static, non magnetic, non inductive heat resistant ceramic tips
- Heat resistant up to 1292°F (700°C)
- Blades made from Zirconia ceramic
- Outlasts metal or plastic tip tools
- No eddy current loss in high frequency