TPI Carbon Monoxide Analyzer/Monitor 770
The 770 CO Single Gas Monitor is a state-of- the-art Carbon Monoxide Instrument designed to measure Carbon Monoxide in ambient air and to perform a carbon monoxide build up test . It has a measurement range of 0 to 999 ppm (parts per million) and displays the readings in 1ppm increments.
The unit features a personal audible and visual alarm, which is factory set at 30ppm CO but can be changed in the field to keep current with government legislation.
Other features include: maximum reading hold, elapsed time and manual zero. The audible alarm may be switched on and off as required. Battery changing is made easy by use of a simple slide off battery compartment cover.
The detector uses an advanced electrochemical sensor that measures Carbon Monoxide and should not be used for any other purpose.
Note: This instrument meets the requirements of BS 7967. Calibration is required every 12 months.
- Measure CO from O to 999ppm
- Displays the max. CO reading in PPM since power on
- Displays in hours and minutes, time elapsed since power on
- Displays user set value of audible and visual alarm
- The audible alarm can be switched on and off by pressing the SEL button
TPI Model 770 Demonstration Video