TPI Refrigerant Leak Detector 753a
- Sensor: A721
- 753A Instruction Manual
- Soft Case w/strap (A755)
Whether testing for leaks in air conditioning, refrigeration, or automotive AC, the versatile 700 series spans the diverse needs of technicians, refrigeration engineers, and maintenance personnel around the globe. From freezer coils to heat pumps, experience fast, reliable results that save you both time and money.
Sensor life can be extended by fitting a 1/2" long piece of vinyl tubing onto the sensor tip. This tubing helps prevent foreign material from getting into the sensor during tests; clean or replace the tube regularly.
Even though TPI refrigerant leak detector sensors are very durable and can last up to 400 hours, sensor life can be aided by press fitting a 1/2" long piece of vinyl tubing onto the sensor tip. This tubing helps prevent foreign material from getting into the sensor during tests. Clean or replace the tube regularly.
- Detects all existing refrigerants and blends including 404A, PURON 410A and *R-507 (AZ50)
- 400 hour individual sensor life; a spare sensor is included with each instrument for a total of 800 hours of continuous sensor use
- Fast response; Begin testing immediately after power on
- Check for leaks in refrigeration systems
- Test for leaks in air conditioning systems and cooling units
- Find leaks in automotive air conditioning systems
TPI Model 753A Demonstration Videos