Series TT05 Cap Torque Tester, 50 lbFin / 800 ozFin / 58 kgFcm / 570 Ncm / 5.7 Nm
Series TT05 universal torque testers can be used for a range of applications. The stainless steel loading surface features a matrix of threaded holes, ideal for accommodating specialized fixtures and attachments. The testers' rugged design and simple, intuitive operation allow for use in laboratory and production environments.
- Universal voltage AC adapter
- quick-start guide
- USB cable
- resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™ Lite software, MESUR™gauge DEMO software, and user's guide)
- NIST-traceable certificate of calibration
Accuracy of ±0.3% and blazingly fast sampling rate of 7,000 Hz ensure reliable and consistent test results, even in quick-action applications. Password protection is provided to prevent unauthorized changes to settings and calibration.
The TT05 includes a range of sophisticated productivity-enhancing features, including USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs, automatic data output and zeroing upon sample break, memory storage for 1,000 readings, pass/fail indicators and outputs, and more. First / second peak torque detection is useful for torque tool testing, tamper evident closure testing, and other applications.
Series TT05 testers include MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software. MESUR™ Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data stored in the TT05's memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- Stainless steel loading plate with #10-32 threaded holes accommodates fixtures and attachments
- Threaded holes are not drilled through the plate, for protection from debris and liquid
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon sample break helps automate testing processes
- First / second peak detection for torque tool testing, bottle cap testing, and other applications
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- MESUR™ Lite data collection software included