Basic Ergonomics Testing Kit with Series 3 Force Gauge, 200 lbF / 1000 N
These kits make job task analysis and ergonomics analysis simple and accurate, ideal for workplace design, strength assessment, and ergonomic studies. These kits present the ergonomist and other professionals with a simple and economical testing solution.
- Force gauge with data output
- MESUR™ Lite data collection software
- USB cable
- Cushioned carrying case
- AC adapter
- User's manual
- NIST-traceable certificate of calibration.
Digital force gauge Series 3 Features:
- ±0.3% accuracy
- USB output
- Compact design, easy to hold
- Measures in lbF, ozF, kgF, or N
- Peak force capture for push and pull forces
- Durable construction ensures longevity
- Battery or AC operation
MESUR™ Lite software
Tabulates continuous or individual data points from the gauge. One-click export to Excel easily allows for further data manipulation.
Double- and single-handles
Non-slip rubber handles for good grip and consistent test results.
Flat, curved, and square padded attachments mount directly to the force gauge for conducting musculoskeletal strength analysis.
Spring-loaded pin with ball plunger locks into place for added safety in pull tests.
Round attachment for compression tests.