Marcal Digital Caliper 16 ER With Reference system and output
Lapped guideways for superior performance
Only MarCal calipers have lapped guideway surfaces, which guarantee an even and sensitive run of the slide. Additionally, the service life of the caliper increases compared to a ground guideway due to the greater contact area on the guideway surface.
The new Reference system is extremely energy efficient when the caliper is in standby mode, almost no power is required, thus extending the life of the battery to up to 50%.
Regardless of which evaluation device you are using, with a MarConnect interface you always have the optimal connection.
UBB ready: For direct connection to a PC when using our MarCom software, you can transfer your measured values directly into MS Excel or with a keyboard code into any application
Excellent resistance against dust, coolant and lubricants
Due to the outstanding protection against dust and water, the Digital Caliper MarCal 16 EWR Reference delivers precise and secure results even in the most difficult workshop conditions.
- ON/OFF, RESET (Set display to zero), mm/inch, Reference Lock/ Unlock, Auto-ON/OFF
- Immediate measurement due to the Reference system
- MarConnect data output, choose alternatively: USB, OPTO RS232C or Digimatic
- Life of the battery up to 3 years
- High contrast liquid Crystal Display with 0.34"(8.5 mm) high digits
- Beam and crossbeam are made of hardened stainless steel