Wet/Dry Video Scope with 8mm Diameter Camera Tipped Probe
- Wet/Dry Scope
- Hard plastic carrying case.
- 1m long camera-tipped probe.
- 45° mirror
- Pickup hook
- Magnetic pickup
- A composite (A/V) cable with a black mini-plug on one end and a yellow RCA plug on the other
- The user"s manual
The DCS600A is one of only four video inspection systems on the market with an IP67 waterproof grip and monitor as well as an IP67 waterproof camera-tipped probe.
Ideal for plumbing-related applications including the real-time video inspection of drains, water lines and sewer lines carrying running water and for boat owners, divers and snorkelers for underwater inspection without the worry of dropping or "dunking" the grip or monitor. Other "waterproof" inspection systems lack watertight grips and monitors.
The DCS600A comes with an 8mm (0.31 in.) diameter x 1m (3.3 ft.) long, flexible-obedient far-focus probe with a depth of field of 2.4 in. to 10 ft. (60mm to 3m).
The Wet/Dry Scope's water tightness makes the system ideal for plumbing-related tasks like inspecting water or sewer lines carrying running water. The system also can be used to inspect parts of boats, ships or bridges just below the surface. Because the entire unit is impervious to water you can use it freely around water without worrying about accidentally "dunking" the grip and monitor.
Because the Wet/Dry Scope has only three controls; a power on/off button and brightness up and brightness down buttons, the instrument is very easy to learn to use. Video within the probe's field of view is displayed on a large, crystal-clear 3.5 in. (89mm) diagonal color LCD. Alternatively, video can be viewed on an NTSC-format television by utilizing the Includes A/V cable.
Video shown on the monitor can be inverted by pressing both brightness buttons at the same time. This feature aligns the probe's field of view with its real-world surroundings and makes it easier to read upside-down serial numbers by flipping them right-side up. The Wet/Dry Scope and its accessories are packaged in a hard plastic protective case along with this user's manual. The unit is powered by four "AA" batteries, which are not Includes.
- Makes it possible to inspect water and sewer lines carrying running water. Other "waterproof" inspection systems lack watertight grips and monitors
- Allows a diver or snorkeler to view inspection video under water in real time. Ideal for marine search and rescue operations
- Grip, probe and monitor are guaranteed leak proof to depth of 1m; all three components will also resist leaks at depths up to 2m for short periods (1 hour, max). Eliminates concerns about accidentally dropping or dunking grip or monitor in water
- Includes 8mm (0.31 in.) diameter x 1m (3.3 ft.) long camera-tipped probe with adjustable LED lighting
- Waterproof probe is flexible-obedient, meaning it retains its shape
- 3.5 in. (89mm) color LCD makes videos and images large and crystal-clear
- Video shown on monitor can be inverted 180°
- Includes three probe tip accessories (45° mirror, pickup hook and magnetic pickup
- Video Out jack for connection to NTSC television
- One-year warranty
- Powered by four "AA" batteries (not Includes)
- Eliminates concerns about accidentally dropping or dunking grip or monitor into water
- Makes it possible to inspect sewer and waterlines carrying running water
- Grip, probe and monitor are guaranteed leak proof to depth of 1m