E4 Thermal Imaging IR Camera with FLIR DM93 True RMS Industrial Multimeter
- FLIR E4 Thermal Imaging IR Camera with MSX 80 x 60 Resolution/9Hz
- Power supply/charger with EU, UK, US and AU plugs
- USB cable
- Hard Transport Case
- FLIR Tools reporting and analysis software
- Rechargeable battery
- FLIR DM93 True RMS Industrial Multimeter
- 6 AAA Batteries
- User Manual/CD
- CAT IV Silicon Test Leads
- Type K Temperature Probe (400°F, 204°C)
- Magnetic Hanging Strap
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Compact Thermal Imaging Infrared Camera with MSX Enhancement
Flir E4 is an easy-to-use compact point-and-shoot thermal imaging camera that gives you a new concept of inspection capability.
You will be impressed by its modest proportions & high performance (2% accuracy & mode of spot measurement). Flir E4 is upgraded with 3’ colour LCD display & 640 x 480 digital camera which gives you temperature information image on every pixel. It is featured with synchronic image storage of Visual/IR/MSX modes with Radiometric jpg file format. It’s a sufficient replacement of an ordinary spot pyrometer.
This operator-friendly camera weighs only 1.2 lbs and is totally autonomous. It has a rechargeable&replaceable Li-ion battery which supplies the unit and has a four hours life. When the battery’s charge is low the included four-plug charger/power supply keeps the camera operating.
Please note that there are no extra batteries included!
| Outstanding ease-of-use This camera is extremely easy to understand & operate. It was designed for users with the beginning level. The camera is intuitive & comes with a detailed manual.|
| Fully automatic FLIR E4 provides immediate, point-and-shoot JPEG thermal images with all necessary temperature information.|
| Focus free The integrated focus-free lens makes operating the camera a joy.|
| Compact and lightweight FLIR E4 weighs only 1.2 lbs, and is easy to keep in a belt case.|
| Visual camera Visible beam camera makes inspection quick and easy.|
| Reporting and analysis software included Software for Flir tools only is available to download free of charge for all Ex-Series users.|
| Measure temperatures Measures & detects temperatures up to + 250 °C.|
| Measurement functions Spot-meter, min/max area, colour alarm, colour (blue-red) set temperature.|
| Picture-in-Picture (PiP) It makes it simple to locate the interested areas with the function of PiP.|
| Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX®) The innovative MSX-feature provides a deeper image in every detail than ever before.|
| Multi Spectral Image storage Compound storage of images including MSX,IR,Visual & PiP.|
Exclusive MSX Thermal Imaging Technology for Everyday Use
Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging ( MSX ) for better image interpretation adds visible spectrum definition to thermal images by object borders detecting & transferring that detail to the IR image. You can clearly read the text of a label/identifier within the thermal image.
FLIR DM93 True RMS Industrial Multimeter
The new FLIR DM93 is a world-class digital multimeter with advanced VFD filtering to help you accurately analyze non-sinusoidal waveforms and noisy signals found in VFD-controlled equipment.
- VFD Mode - Accurately analyze non-sinusoidal waveforms and noisy signals in VFD motors and drive controllers.
- LoZ Mode - Use the Low Impedance Input filter to eliminate ghost voltage readings in long-run applications.
- Continuous Data Recording - Detect intermittent glitches by allowing the FLIR DM93 to collect measurement data unattended over time.
- Bright Dual-LED Worklights - Make your work safer and easier by illuminating dimly lit inspection areas.
- METERLiNK® Compatibility - Embed electrical measurements into thermal images captured by METERLiNK-enabled FLIR infrared cameras.
- Bluetooth Connectivity - Connect to Android devices for remote diagnostics in hard-to-reach and hazardous areas. Also, upload files without the need for special cords.
- Rugged, Shock-Resistant - Double-molded rubber case design enhances reliability on the job site and durability for the long haul.
- No need to select AC or DC Mode for quick tests
- Backlight features user-configurable timeout
- Large, sharp display is easy to see
- Tool-less battery changing
- Built-in tilt stand