Series 628 Industrial Pressure Transmitter, 1.0% full-scale accuracy, 0-150 psig, General purpose housing, 1/4" male NPT, Cable gland with 3' of prewired cable, 4-20 mA
Complete Offering of Ranges, Connections and Outputs
The Dwyer Series 628 Pressure Transmitters are ideal for OEM's with 1% full scale accuracy sensors. The transmitter is also available in the general purpose stainless steel housing and the cast aluminum conduit housing.
The corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel wetted parts allow the Series 626 and 628 transmitters to measure the pressure in a multitude of processes from hydraulic oils to chemicals. The Series 626 and 628 are available in absolute and pressure ranges with a variety of optional outputs, process connections and electrical terminations to allow you to select the right transmitter for your application.
- Pumping Systems
- Irrigation System Pressure
- Fire Pump Control Pressure
- Industrial Process Monitoring
- Refrigerant Line Pressures on Air Handlers when used with optional Refrigerant Valve Depressor
- Trash Compaction Equipment
- Metal Conduit Housing Option
- Robust 316L SS Oil Filled Sensor
- Compact Design