Whether you are looking to comply with governmental secondary containment regulations or just want the security of knowing your facility is protected, SPC spill pallets offer ample capacity, even if an entire drum empties into the unit. Offer ample capacity for containing potentially hazardous leaks. Comply with secondary containment government regulations. Nestable to make better use of space.Features
- Solid Construction:All of SPC's spill decks and pallets are manufactured utilizing injection molding - ensuring exceptional durability and consistent specifications.
- Nesting:Remove the grates and stack the decks or pallets within each other for more efficient storage and shipping.
- Standard Lip and Grate Heights:All SPC spill decks and spill pallets are manufactured to standard heights to allow uninhibited movement between multiple decks and between two and four-drum pallets
- Grate Pins:Pins keep the grates in place during use and prevent the walls from bulging - prolonging the life of the spill deck.
- Interchangeable Grades with Large Openings:These removable grates can be used with both your SPC spill decks and spill pallets (even between two and four drum pallets). They also feature large openings for easy leak detection and liquid removal
- Forklift Friendly:Whether you're in North America, Europe, or elsewhere around the globe, these decks have been engineered to make sure you can easily use your forklift to re-locate your decks or pallets and drums