30 MM Push Button Lockout Device with Standard Cover, Color Clear
Safety cover devices temporarily prevent access to the ON/OFF and engaged emergency stop controls for production and facility utility operating equipment. Provide fast and effective securing of facility production and operating equipment by authorized and affected employees at the point of need!
Universal fit for IEC and NEMA buttons. Devices are removable and transparent cover allows view of button position. The hinged eyelet accepts safety locks. Each base supplied with one yellow and one red label.
- Fast and convenient safety coverage at the point of need!
- Provides universal safety coverage for standard control button stem/panel diameters (30mm)
- One time installation of the low profile, unobtrusive safety cover base
- Standardized bases allow workers to simply twist a safety cover into place over any equipment control buttons that are fitted with permanently placed safety cover bases; then secure with a lock
- Physically prevents the covered control button from being operated. Also provides an obvious, visual indicator the button is not to be activated, and a clear view through the translucent cover of the depressed/shut off position of E-Stop buttons
- Priced to maximize purchase, placement and usage on the numerous control buttons present in typical facilities
- Clear construction provides better visibility and is perfect for industries where aesthetics are critical (hospitality, tourism, etc.)
Note that push button safety covers secure equipment control circuitry not the equipment power circuit. That power circuit distributes power from the main electrical disconnect to the motor. Brady recommends that its circuit breaker panel and switch lockout devices be used to isolate the power circuit equipment energies. That is in compliance with OSHA's directive on the topic when servicing equipment.
- Production Equipment
- Facility Operating Equipment
- Water, steam and fuel feed lines
- Process Industries
- Chemical plants
- Oil and Gas
- Food & Beverage Facilities
- Hospitality General Manufacturing
- Discrete products
- Heavy equipment