ToughStripe Floor Arrows come on pre-spaced rolls to make installation quick and easy.
To apply, you simply lay down the line like you would continuous tape, then peel off the transfer liner. The floor arrows will be applied evenly spaced 18" apart, in a straight line - in seconds! Available in 2" x 5" in a variety of colors, including red, green, blue, yellow, black and white.
ToughStripe Floor Arrows are made of tough, resilient material so you can spend less time replacing damaged or worn tape. You can apply them once, and be done.
- Withstands forklift traffic without tearing or lifting
- Low-profile design minimizes tears and scratches from skids, pallet jacks, etc.
- Made with rugged polyester and aggressive adhesive
ToughStripe Floor Arrows can be easily removed without damaging the floor or leaving residue.
- Does not chip and flake when being removed - comes off in one piece
- Clean removal without any unsightly adhesive residue or damage to the floor
ToughStripe Floor Arrows offer the same visibility as painted floor markings, but cost much less.
- High-gloss surface shines like new paint
- Low profile minimizes debris buildup along the edges that occurs with thicker (extruded) floor marks
- Surface resists marks and smudges and cleans up like new