Swing mounted equipment out of the way for easy cable access.
- Wallmount frame
- (50) 10-32 mounting screws
- (2) pivot bolts
- (2) brace screws
- VELCRO cable tie loops
- Instruction sheet
- Solid 11-gauge steel construction ensures structural integrity.
- Holds up to 100 pounds (45.4 kg).
- Guaranteed for life!
- Features pivoting points instead of hinges.
- Frame pivots out smoothly, so you can easily manage cables and equipment.
- Interior tie points coupled with cable loops tame unruly cable clusters.
- Includes VELCRO cable tie loops and (50) 10-32 rack screws.
Looking for an inexpensive, yet sturdy and secure frame to wallmount your patch panels and manage your cable? This steel wallmount frame holds up to 100 pounds of equipment. And because the frame pivots instead of swinging on hinges, it still maintains its structural integrity.
You'll like the convenient access, too. The front panel swings out, so you can move equipment out of your way and get to those cables. Built-in cable management points help you organize cable. And you can even punch down cable while the frame is fully open.