4-Post Rack, 51 Unit. Exceptional stability plus great Black Box quality-all at an economical price.
- Unassembled 4-Post Rack
- (4) 80.5"H universal cage nut uprights
- (4) 23"D horizontal depth brackets
- (4) top/bottom horizontal width brackets
- (16) 3/8"-16 x 3/4" flathead screws
- (16) 1/2"-13 x 1" hex head bolts
- (16) 1/2" x 13 hex nuts
- (16) 1/2" split-locking washers
- (50) M6 cage nuts
- (50) M6 screws
- Weight capacity is 2200 pounds.
- Constructed of 12-gauge cold-rolled steel.
- Four-post stability.
- Open design provides maximum ventilation.
- M6 mounting.
- Shipped unassembled.
- Assembly hardware and mounting hardware are included.
- EIA 310-D compliant.
- Guaranteed for life!
With solid four-post construction in a standard rack size at a very economical price, 4-Post Racks from Black Box are data center staples!
Our 4-Post Rack combines the stability of a cabinet with the airflow of an open rack. It's tough, too-its 12-gauge steel, quality construction supports more than a ton of equipment!
The rack conforms to the EIA standard for 19" equipment mounting and features universal M6 mounting holes. It comes with 50 M6 cage nuts and screws for mounting.