Dust, dirt, and moisture are the enemy. Protect yourself with the ServShield.
- Resists circulating dust and moisture.
- 36" deep to accommodate servers.
- 17U with M6 Rails.
- The perfect choice for dependable hardware protection in manufacturing environments and other industrial areas subject to harsh conditions.
- Guaranteed for life!
- Three fans generate a cool 225 cfm.
- Includes vented, fixed shelf for mounting your monitor.
- Bottom door has a separate key to keep your hardware safe and secure.
- Casters and rubber feet included!
- Gasketed doors and filtered air intake system provide the highest level of resistance to circulating dust and water.
- Keyboard drawer door has a convenient finger pull latch, as well as a magnetic strip to prevent it from opening when it is locked.
- How do you keep servers, process controllers, and other high-end network hardware in tip-top shape when your workspace circulates more dust than an F5 tornado? Answer: the ServShield cabinet from Black Box.
Dust: a processor's worst nightmare.
What happens when a processor finally gives in to dust? Maybe you'll have to call a certified technician to service it at $50 an hour-if you're lucky. If you're not, maybe the subsequent heat buildup will completely destroy your equipment. Either way, you're looking at costly downtime and an easily avoided expense.
But with the ServShield's unique air filtering system, you don't have to worry.
The lower door has a vent with an attached air filter. The rear door is also fitted with air filters as well as three 75-cfm fans. When the fans operate, air is drawn through the front filter, cleaned thoroughly, and expelled through the rear. This design creates a constant flow of circulating, filtered air that keeps your equipment operating efficiently. The total 225-cfm circulation is more than sufficient to keep your equipment cool.
Moisture vs. electronics-which one wins?
In a harsh industrial environment, you must ask yourself this question-unless you have the ServShield Cabinet.
Each door is fitted with water-resistant gaskets and compression latches that provide superior protection from dripping water and airborne moisture. In addition to the fans and filters, the rear door has twin compression latches to make an extra strong, water-resistant seal.
Just close the doors and tighten the latches. It's that simple!
Rackmounting equipment? No problem!
You have hardware that's different sizes? No problem. The ServShield's top and bottom each include two pairs of adjustable 19" EIA mounting rails with square M6 holes for cage nuts. The rails in the top are spaced at 14U, and the rails in the bottom are spaced at 17U, so you don't have any trouble fitting your network components.
Easy to level, easy to move.
The ServShield includes rubber feet and casters so you don't have trouble leveling it or moving it when you add equipment or reorganize your facility.
So remember, you don't have to tolerate dust or moisture wreaking havoc on your hardware. The ServShield is your best line of defense.