Convert fiber to copper and transmit 30 watts of power and data to remote PoE+ devices.
- Features one 10-/100-/1000-Mbps copper port and one 1000BASE-X SFP port for single-mode and multimode fiber connections.
- Add PoE+ devices such as PTZ cameras, access points, IP phones, and more to your network.
- Acts as power sourcing equipment (PSE) on the copper side to provide up to 30 watts of power.
- Smart, plug-and-play installation. Add devices to your network without any reconfiguration.
- The copper port supports full-duplex, auto-MDI/MDI-X, and auto-negotiation.
- Link Loss Forwarding provides instant notification of fiber segment link problems.
- Compatible with 802.3 aF/at standard PoE devices
Transparently connect fiber to copper to power PoE+ devices at the edge of your network. Use the Converter to connect PoE+ devices such as PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) cameras, 802.11n access points, VoIP phones, and more that require up to 30 watts of power. The Converter acts as a Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) to push data and power over copper cable to the remote, Powered Devices (PDs).
The Media Converter features one autosensing 10/100/1000-BASE-T UTP port plus an SFP port that can be used for multimode and single-mode 1000BASE-X fiber connections. It is powered via an external AC adapter, which delivers 47~57 input power voltage.
The Converter features advanced functions such as auto-negotiation, Auto-MDIX, Link Lost Forwarding, and Link Fault Pass-Through for easy system management and troubleshooting. LEDs indicate Converter activity.