PoE Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter - Multimode, SC, 550-m. Industrial strength to power remote PoE devices.
This product includes:
- (1) Unit
- (1) Cable strain relief kit
- (1) Plastic cable clamp
- (2) Washers, (1) lock, (1) flat
- (1) 3-Position Phoenix connector
- Withstands extreme temperatures of -40° to +65°.
- Powers your remote security cameras, wireless access points, and more.
- Converts 10/100/1000BASE-T copper to 1000BASE-X fiber.
- Acts as power sourcing equipment (PSE) on the copper side to power PoE devices.
- UTP ports are autosensing with Auto MDI/MDI-X.
- Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE.
- Compatible with legacy pre-IEEE standard powered devices.
Use this tough media converter to extend your network over fiber. It supports PoE (IEEE 802.3af) and provides up to 15.4W of power per UTP port. It also converts 10/100/1000BASE-T UTP to 1000BASE-X fiber. Because it is Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE), it can link faraway PoE devices via your standard Ethernet cable.
The converter operates in extreme temperatures of -40° to +65° C and is ideal for powering PDs such as security cameras, wireless access points, security cameras, building access devices, and automation equipment in harsh environments. It is especially useful at powering devices in hard-to-reach locations with limited access to AC power outlets, such as ceilings, closets, even the factory floor. The cost of running electrical power to each device is eliminated by sending power over the Ethernet cable.
Other features include link modes, which can propagate link faults from fiber to copper and copper to fiber. A PoE power reset function disables the power output in the case of a link failure on the receiving end. This gives the powered device two seconds to re-initialize.