Hardened Managed Ethernet Switch, (4) 10/100-Mbps PoE+, (2) GE SFP, DIN-Rail, DC. Increase network reliability and add redundancy in harsh environments.
- Operates in extreme temperatures.
- Support alpha-ring, STP, and link aggregation for redundancy and resiliency.
- Supports PoE+ (802.3at) operation and devices, such as security cameras and wireless access points.
- Offers less than a 30-msec recovery time, link failover, and Redundant power inputs.
- Meets numerous harsh/industrial standards, including NEMA TS1/2 for traffic control, EN6100-6-2 and -6-4 for industrial environments, including railway applications.
- Features bandwidth rate control, traffic prioritization, and quality of service.
- Manage through a Web interface, SNMP, or command-line interface (CLI).
- Supports IEEE 802.1x security.
- Features IP Multicast Filtering thorugh IGMP Snooping V1, V2, and V3. Supports port-based VLAN and IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging and GVRP.
- Offers QoS with four priority queues.
- Features per-port programmable MAC address locking and up to 24 static secure MAC addresses per port.
- Supports DIN-rail, panel, and rackmount installation.
Designed for rugged environments, this Hardened Managed Ethernet Switch gives you the high reliability you need. Use this managed switch to configure, control, and monitor remote equipment in the worst environments. Because it supports PoE+, you can use it to power remote PoE devices through your Ethernet lines.
Advanced management features will help you minimize network downtime by enabling you to remotely diagnose and manage network problems. You'll lower operational expenses, too, by eliminating the need to send IT technicians on site to troubleshoot and access network equipment.
The switch is fully manageable through SNMP, RS-232, a Web browser, Telnet, or a console port. You can control the bandwidth utilization on each port individually as well as set up Quality of Service (QoS) priority queuing for critical applications.
The switch supports port-based VLAN and IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, MAC-based trunking, IP-multicast IGMP snooping, rapid spanning tree for redundance, and port miRoring. Plus, it also has 802.1x port-based authentication for security.
Network flexibility with multiple protocol options.
The switch gives you maximum network flexibility wiht two methods for maintaining network resiliency: Spanning Tree Protocol (STP/RSTP) and Alpha-Ring protocol. The switch can also help you maximize network uptime by enabling failover links with a 30 millisecond or less failover.
With STP, you can set up Redundant links to provide automatic backup paths if an active link fails. It also avoids the creation of bridge "loops" that cause broadcast storms. In addition, you can also seamlessly incorporate the Alpha-Ring into existing STP networks for greater redundancy.
Expand bandwidth with Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP 802.3ad) by combining links and providing another method of network redundancy.
This switch can take the heat (and cold).
Encased in an IP30-rated metal case, this switch withstands extreme temperatures ranging from -40°C to +75°C. You can use it in a multitude of environments from factory floors to transportation applications. The switch complies with multiple environmental standards. Use it for:
- Security and surveillance applications, particularly with video cameras and access control.
- Military applications, especially in ships and other vehicles.
- Factory automation applications for controlling machinery.
- Oil and gas fields for remote equipment monitoring and control.
- Building automation for controlling mechanical, electronics, and lighting systems.
NOTE: Supports overload cuRent protection and reverse polarity protection.