iCOMPEL Q Series VESA Subscriber. Digital signage subscriber for harsh or noise-sensitive environments.
- An appliance-based solution that sets up fast with all software preinstalled.
- Ideal for challenging environments with airborne contaminants.
- Fanless design means silent operation for environments where noise is a concern.
- A high-performing system for high-quality small business signage.
- Integrates into your digital signage system with other iCOMPEL appliances.
- Free updates and no ongoing subscription or licensing fees for lower cost of ownership.
- Appliance is sealed, fanless, and quiet.
- Controllable via a standard Web browser connection.
- Includes free, professionally-designed screen layouts.
- Use across a network to show content.
- Screen content can be updated locally. Instantly add text messages or alerts for an audience.
- Supports HD digital media. Video output to 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- Equipped with HDMI and DisplayPort video outputs.
- Plays up to two simultaneous videos-great for showing different videos on a screen.
- Also supports unlimited zones for text and images, and up to 15 zones for HTML.
- Easy to change and alter layouts and graphical effects with drag-and-drop tools.
- Set up multizone layouts with each zone playing different media from its own playlist.
- Simple to stream dynamic RSS feeds from the Internet. Supports XML.
- Rotate screen images for either portrait or landscape orientation.
- Highly secure Linux based appliance with built-in firewall.
- GPIO external device input capabilities (for motion detectors, sensors, etc.).
- Small form factor with SSD drive. VESA mounts on back of screen.
Ideal for small businesses or industrial settings, the iCOMPEL Q series appliance works right out of the box with all software preinstalled-and no recurring licensing fees to deal with later. Plus software updates are free for a lower cost of ownership.
Some environments are trickier than others because of airborne particles. The iCOMPEL Q Series appliances are sealed, fanless, and quiet, so they can work in the greasy confines of a quick-service restaurant (QSR) as a menu board or in industrial environments as production systems. They work well in noise-sensitive environments as well, such as museums or theaters.
It's also easy to use, giving you the flexibility to create attention-getting digital signage without a lot of creative or technical know-how. Even better, iCOMPEL is easy to integrate; it won't cause IT and security headaches when added to your network.
Because iCOMPEL supports many media formats, you can combine video with scrolling text, photos, Flash, and Web content. In addition to HTML, XML, and RSS media, it handles MPEG, AVI, QuickTime, and PowerPoint media*; JPEG, GIF, and TIFF images; and WAV and MP3 audio.
Install an iCOMPEL unit on your network and manage it via a Web browser. One iCOMPEL Publisher can send media over the network to an iCOMPEL Subscriber-even on the other side of the world.
Easy to set up and import media.
Setup is easy. To get started, you simply connect the iCOMPEL unit to your network and to the back of a display. After booting up, the iCOMPEL unit automatically obtains an IP address from the network. Fixed IP addresses can also be set.
Now, it's time to get creative! Begin by dragging and dropping media from your computer desktop or a folder to the iCOMPEL media folders on the appliance's hard disk or use its intuitive interface to browse for files.
A built-in firewall keeps access limited to authorized users only, and there's no need to install any third-party software or virus protection. iCOMPEL uses HTTP and HTTPS security protocols, and supports the LDAP authentication protocol and VPN capabilities for secure remote access.
Includes sophisticated layout tools.
The included software comes with a number of free layouts, so you can be up and running, displaying your choice of content in a professionally designed format within minutes.
Or you can create your own. The user-friendly layout and design tool makes it easy to create and modify layouts. Adjust, resize, position, and layer zones with a simple click and drag. All zones can be displayed with transparency.
Also, you can manually set pixel or percentage measurements to achieve pixel-accurate alignment or lock a movie zone to a desired aspect ratio (16:9, 5:4, or 4:3).
Set up one or more screen layouts containing one or more zones for display. Every zone in the display layout has its own playlist, to which you can add multiple media files. Each playlist runs in a continuous loop per a preset schedule. Different layouts can be scheduled to play at different times of the day.
You can also add a video file stored on the internal disk, show text from an internal feed, and more. What's more, RSS subscriber features enable you to automatically collect and display text crawl feeds from the Internet-which is great for streaming news or weather reports.