4 x 1 DVI Switch with Audio
Switch DVI video plus audio from four sources to a single screen.
- 4 x 1 DVI Switch with Audio
- AC power supply with cord
- DB9 F to ear jack serial control cable, 3.8-ft. (1.2-m)
- IR remote controller
- Rear bracket with screw kit
- Foot pad set
- User manual
- Use to quickly route video plus audio from four sources to a common display.
- Supports Full HD 1080p/1920 x 1200 resolutions.
- HDCP compliant and Blu-ray ready.
- Easy to control from the front panel, the included IR remote controller, or an RS-232 workstation.
- EDID copy function for ensuring optimal screen resolution.
- LEDs indicate the status of DVI and audio input sources.
- Offers full, transparent DDC support.
This fast switching system offers greater control in applications where you need to quickly switch both video and audio from various DVI sources for output on a single display. With it, there's no need to manually move DVI cables to display video from another source on an HD display. You can do it electronically with a push of a button.
Switching can be done using front-panel buttons, its IR remote controller, or through an RS-232 connection. The built-in serial interface enables you to control the switch via a PC, serial controller device, or a home theater type of system.
It's particularly ideal for multimedia conference rooms and corporate theaters, as well as broadcast, video production, or healthcare imaging applications for HD video switching.
The switch is fully HDCP compliant for outputting video from Blu-ray players or other HDCP sources. Plus, an EDID copy function enables you to ensure optimum video card communications with your display and its supported resolutions. Also, the switch features full, transparent DDC support.
Note: Supports digital video only.