DKM FX Compact HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch, 64-Port CATx Chassis. Instantaneous switching of HD video and peripherals in a smaller model for space-conscious organizations.
- Use the cost-efficient DKM FX Compact switches to establish connections from consoles (monitor, keyboard, mouse, and other peripheral devices) to various sources, such as computers and CPUs.
- RJ-45 CATx ports can be input or output.
- Chassis is 2U for easy mounting in server cabinet and racks.
- Use with DKM Modular and Compact Extenders (ACX1MT and ACX1MR series, and ACX1T and ACX1R series) to extend video, KVM, and USB 2.0 signals.
- Can also be run as a video matrix switch.
- Uses CATx cabling for extension.
- DKM FX Compact HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switches serve as repeaters, which mean they can be a maximum distance of 460 feet (140 m) from consoles or sources.
- Redundant power supplies included.
- Optional software bundles for external control, SYSLOG/SNMP, seamless cascading, etc. - one-time license purchase is good for the life of the switch.