Hardened PoE PSE Switch, (4) 10/100 RJ-45, (2) Multimode ST, AC Powered
- Features four 10-/100-Mbps RJ-45 ports plus two multimode fiber ports.
- All four RJ-45 ports support 802.3af PoE.
- Extends the network up to 2 kilometers (1.2 mi.) over multimode fiber.
- Extended temperature range of -13 to +140° F (-25 to +60° C).
- Universal 100-250-VAC power supply.
- Includes Link-Loss-Learn (LLL) for self-healing LAN structures.
Hardened PoE PSE Switches from Black Box power remote PoE devices such as security cameras and wireless access points-even in industrial or factory environments where temperature is an issue. Rugged metal cases serve as a heat sink to dissipate heat, giving these hardened switches a temperature range of -13 to +140° F (-25 to +60° C). Plus, the cases are sealed to resist contaminants such as dust, dirt, moisture, smoke, and insects.
These capable industrial switches are available with six 10-/100-Mbps copper ports, with five 10-/100-Mbps copper ports plus a 100-Mbps fiber uplink port, or with four 10-/100-Mbps copper ports plus two 100-Mbps fiber ports. Fiber ports are available with a variety of connectors, in single- or multimode, and with ranges of up to 20 kilometers. The switches provide 802.3af PoE power for up to four PoE PD devices on four RJ-45 ports.
The switch featured here has four autosensing 10-/100-Mbps copper Ethernet ports-all of which are PoE PSE ports-and two multimode fiber ports that support distances of up to 2 kilometers (1.2 mi.). It's powered by an integral 100-250-VAC AC power supply. The switch comes with clips for panel mounting. For DIN rail mounting, order the DIN Rail Mounting Bracket (DIN-RAIL MC2).