With simple operation and rapid response time, PMB moisture analyzers offer the top value in their class. The automatic test-setting function enables easy recall for frequent testing of the same items without additional user programming. USB and RS-232 interfaces provide computer and printer connections to store test programs and results. No additional software is needed to take readings, giving users total freedom to collect data on a production floor or in the field. A single 400-watt halogen bulb heats samples in °C selectable increments. Three heating options give users the flexibility to customize test methods and temperatures for different materials.
- Scratch-resistant aluminum housing protects internal components
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Pan lifter allows easy placement and removal of samples
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- USB host for memory card and USB I/O interface
- USB interface included for data communication
- Temperature range 50°C to 160°C in one-degree increments
- Three settings for heating sample include ramp-up, stepped temperatures and single temperature
- Seven preset drying modes allow test routines for several products
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- Testing can be set to start automatically when lid closes
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Moisture determination