Series SFI-800 Sight Flow Indicator/Transmitter, Polycarbonate, 1/2", 2-20 GPM, Low Flow Restrictor
The Series SFI-800 Sight Flow Indicator is a low cost, durable rotor style flow indicator with optional Hall effect magnetic output packages from remote flow monitoring. SFI-801 models are constructed of clear plastic enabling 360° viewing of the rotor for easy flow indication. SFI-801 models are constructed of UV stabilized Polycarbonate making them ideal for outdoor applications (materials do not meet FDA/NSF). The SFI-801 models also feature an easy view bright red impeller.
Output Packages Three output sensors are available for the SFI-801 Sight Flow Indicators adding remote flow monitoring to local flow indication. All three packages can be easily installed onto an existing indicator body in the field without any tools. Sensors can also be replaced in the field without removing the body from the process line. Units are weather-tight for outdoor or wash-down area use.
- Monitor chilled or hot water flow.
- Great for use in monitoring water flow in chillers.
- Easy viewing of flow indicator with clear plastic housing
- Output sensors can be added and replaced in the field without removing body from the process line
- No magnets in the rotor to attract ferrous materials
- Materials that can be FDA approved or UV stabilized