TPI Combustion Efficiency Analyzer and Differential Manometer 709
- TPI 709 Instrument
- Rubber Boot (A765)
- Soft Carrying Case (A768)
- Flue Sampling Probe (A770)
- In-Line Filter assembly installed on Flue probe (A794)
- Temperature Probe (GK11M)
- Mini Pump Protection Filter Assembly and spare filters (A763)
- Exhaust Spigot (removable) (A764)
- Instruction Manual
Combustion Efficiency Analyzer and Differential Manometer. The carbon monoxide sensor used in TPI combustion efficiency analyzers feature an on-board filter capable of filtering NO (nitric oxide), NO2 (nitrogen dioxide) and NOX (combination of NO and NO2) to prevent cross sensitivity errors.
Use TPI analyzers to test flue gases in gas and oil fired equipment including high efficiency furnaces and condensing boilers. Measure CO, O2, and stack temperature.
Determine combustion efficiency, CO2, and CO air free. Built-in differential manometer, combustible gas detection, PC communication, data logging, and can measure NO / NOX.
Using TPI analyzers to determine combustion efficiency at the time of equipment set up minimizes call backs and can be used to verify to the home owner the value of service work by showing the increase in equipment efficiency after work is performed. Efficiency calculation can also be used to generate business by demonstrating the need to improve the efficiency of equipment or to show the benefit of purchasing new equipment with higher efficiency.
- Built-in differential manometer with 0.001" H2O resolution
- Calculates combustion efficiency
- Pump driven for fast response
- Will not shut off if 15 ppm CO is present for increased safety
- Ten selectable fuels: Natural Gas, LPG, Light Oil, Heavy Oil, Bituminous Coal, Anthracite Coal, Coke, Butane, Wood, Bagasse
- Optional A740 IR printer available for hard copies of test results
- Built-in differential thermometer
- Store function to save up to 50 readings
- Large easy to read backlit display
- Tuning of residential and furnaces and domestic boilers
- Ambient and stack testing for CO
- CO safety measurements in and around combustion sources
- Temperature checking, including superheat and hydronic differential temperatures
- Dual input differential manometer
TPI Model 709 Demonstration Video