176 H1 4-Channel Temperature and Humidity Data Logger
The testo 176 H1 humidity and temperature measurement logger has a large dispay that makes it ideal for the monitoring of temperature and humidty in enviro chamber and storage rooms. The 176 H1 is a RH and temperature data logger with external NTC humidity and temperature sensor connections. Creation of Excel Spreadsheets, PDFs, and data analysis are all easily achieved with the free, downloadable ComSoft software.
This measuring instrument needs a probe for being commissioned.
- Testo 176 H1 humidity and temperature measurement logger with external NTC sensor connections
- Certificate of conformity
- Parallel temperature and humidity measurement
- External temperature and humidity probes for quick, accurate measurements
- Large easy to read backlit display
- Large data memory capable of storing 2,000,000 measurements
The testo 176 H1 RH and temperature data logger is an ideal data logger for the monitoring of temperatures and humidity.
- Data logger with external NTC sensor connections
- Data transfer possible using the USB port, or SD card (Optional)
- Easy to read large display that shows current reading
- IP65 protection class
- Capable of CFR 21 Part 11 Compliancy
- Free data logger software available for download
- Data is secured within the logger, and can be password protected using ComSoft
Monitoring and documentation of building climate
Temperature and relative humidity are crucial factors when it comes to assessing air quality and comfort levels in indoor areas, e.g. in workplaces. Both values can be monitored and documented over the long term using data loggers.
They are also very well suited for checking ventilation systems or for assessing any building moisture which occurs.
The use of special software means measurement configurations can be carried out individually and recorded measurement data can be both analysed and archived.
Monitoring and documentation of storage temperature and humidity
Correct compliance with storage temperature and humidity is an important prerequisite for the quality assurance of many products, e.g. in the area of food and pharmaceutical products.
As a general rule, data loggers are used to do this. They automatically check and document the profile of the ambient conditions and thus make a crucial contribution to verifiable preservation of product quality.
Viewing breaches of limit values directly on the display means you can respond quickly to temperature and humidity deviations. In addition, with the help of the configuration and read-out software, customer-specific measurement configurations can be carried out and recorded measurement data can be both analysed and archived.