175 T3 Temperature Data Logger with External Sensor Connection
The testo 175 T3 temperature data logger has a large dispay and alarm indication that makes it ideal for continuous monitoring of temperatures. The 175 T3 temperature measurement logger has dual external thermocouple connections, 1 Type K and 1 Type T), which allows for simultaneous measurements using a wide variety of probes. Creation of Excel Spreadsheets, PDFs, and data analysis are all easily achieved with the free, downloadable ComSoft software.
- Testo 175 T3 temperature data logger
- Wall mount
- Certificate of conformity
- Dual external thermocouple connections (1 Type K, 1 Type T) provide reliable temperature monitoring
- Large easy to read backlit display
- Large data memory capable of storing 1,000,000 temperature readings
- Rugged and waterproof according to IP65
The testo 175 T3 is an ideal data logger for the continuous monitoring of ambient and product temperatures. With its customizeable alarm, the 175 T3 will alert when user defined thresholds have been exceeded.
- Data transfer possible using the USB port, or SD card (Optional)
- Easy to read large display that shows current reading and exceeded measurement limits
- IP65 proection class
- Capable of CFR 21 Part 11 Compliancy
- Free data logger software available for download
- Data is secured within the logger, and can be password protected using ComSoft
- Includes lockable wall mount to prevent theft or tampering
Monitoring the flow and return temperature of heating systems
The heating period begins in autumn and with it complaints from tenants that their apartments cannot be heated to the extent they would like. The flow and return temperature of individual radiators, for example, can be specifically monitored with the aid of flexible external pipe wrap probes, which enable causes to be identified and remedied.
Monitoring process temperatures
In production processes, the temperature often has to be checked in different places to ensure production quality: whether this is the air temperature, the temperature of manufactured products themselves, or the surface temperature of machines or engines and motors.
With the aid of thermocouple probes, data loggers can also record in the extreme temperature ranges prevalent in production processes. The extremely fast response of the probes means that even in processes with fast changing temperatures a good measurement result can be achieved.
Please note: The testo 175 T3 temperature measurement logger requires an interface to use the free data logger software. One interface can be used for multiple instruments.