550 Digital Manifold Kit
The testo 550 instantly displays superheat and sub-cooling for up to 60 refrigerants. It also measures high / low side pressures and temperatures. With its free Bluetooth linked App, the testo 550 opens up new possibilities for efficient analysis and documentation.
- Testo 550 digital manifold with Bluetooth / App
- 2 x clamp probes
- Certificate of conformity
- User's manual
The rugged housing of the testo 550 digital manifold includes a metal frame around the display which protects the digital manifold from impact. Now with 60 refrigerant profiles and added functionality for leak tests, the testo 550 digital manifold is versatile enough to become the tool for every job. You can view measurement data on your Smartphone or Tablet, enabling you to quickly and conveniently complete and document your job. Then, be able to finalize the documentation and send the report and invoice via email, right from the job site. The App can also be used to download new refrigerants from the Internet directly into the manifold.
The App integration via Bluetooth opens up new possibilities for efficient analysis and documentation. You can read the data on a Smartphone or Tablet, allowing for more work quickly and conveniently. In addition to this, the user can finalize and send the measurement report directly on site. The App allows the list of stored refrigerants to be updated, via the internet. The more rugged housing includes a metal frame around the display which protects the new testo 550 from impact. Now with 60 refrigerant profiles and added functionality of leak tests, Testo manifolds are versatile enough to be the tool for every job.
- Large 2-line backlit display
- Rugged housing with 5 year warranty with registration for reliable service
- Measures high side / low side pressures and temperatures
- Bluetooth / App integration for monitoring, report generation, and sending reports and invoices via email
- 2-way valve block with three connections
- 60 refrigerant profiles stored in the instrument
- Automatic superheat and sub-cooling calculations