The testo 835 T2 allows you to measure temperatures up to 2 732 °F and moving objects safely and reliably.
- Testo 835-T2 high temperature infrared thermometer
- 4-point laser marking
- Measuring data administration
- Calibration certificate
- Extended temperature range for reliable measurements up to 2 732 °F
- IR measurements from a safe distance; precise measuring of moving objects
- Memory for up to 200 readings; easy analysis with free-to-download software
- 4-point-laser and 50:1 optics for precise measurements over greater distances
Ideal for use in the glass, ceramics or the metal industry: the testo 835-T2 high temperature infrared thermometer is the ideal professional tool for a wide variety of thermal applications in the high temperature range. It has an extremely wide temperature range for thermal measurements up to 2 732 °F and can be used to measure small, hard to reach, moving or very hot objects from a safe distance.
- The 4-point laser clearly indicates the measuring area and prevents incorrect measurements
- The 50:1 optics allow you to carry out measurements from a long distance and still obtain excellent results (distance 15 ft. = 4 in. measuring spot)
- The integrated degree of emission table enables you to select the correct degree of emission of the measured surface
- The backlit display allows you to use your infrared thermometer in all lighting conditions
The testo 835-T2 can also be used to carry out contact temperature measurements. It has a connecting point for a wide range of optional temperature sensors. The temperature sensor can also be used to automatically measure the degree of emission of a particular surface. This makes it easier to carry out subsequent infrared measurements.
There is also a wide range of optional accessories - including a tripod and a robust carry case - that allow you to customize your testo 835-T2 infrared thermometer to suit your needs.
For easy analysis and easy use
The testo 835-T2 comes with an easy-to-follow menu, icons and a user-friendly joystick. It can be used to create different measuring sites, save up to 200 readings and record min/max values. The adjustable thresholds and visual and acoustic alarms make work more efficient and life easier. The free-to-download software provides you with an easy means of analyzing your data.
Product temperature monitoring for quality control in glass, ceramics and metal industries up to 1,500°C
The testo 835-T2 is ideally suited for product quality assurance for various industrially manufactured products: e.g. in the production process to determine whether the required temperature has been reached for further processing of the product, or when cooling products.
Advantages of the testo 835-T2:
- Fast and precise measurement from a safe and long distance
- Integrated emission level table and automatic determination of the emission level enable a rapid selection of the right emission level for various surfaces
- Clear marking of the measuring range by 4-point laser
- Possibility of monitoring and logging the temperature profile by long-term measurement (only in combination with EasyClimate PC software, a free download via testo.de)