The Reed single axis, digital AC electromagnetic field meter measures the level of ELF magnetic field radiation from video terminals, fans, faulty wiring, power lines and other equipment.
- Perfect for situations needing high resolution measurements of AC magnetic fieldsParfait pour les situations necessitant des mesures de haute resolution des champs magnetiques alternatifs
- Single axis meter must be rotated during use to find the proper orientation to the magnetic field being measured to get proper readings
- Large 3-1/2 digit LCD provides readout in both mG and microTesla
- Measuring Range: 0.1 to 199.9 mG, 0.01 to 19.99 μT
- Frequency Bandwidth: 30 to 300 Hz
Electromagnetic Field Meters have a very diverse range of applications, including locating objects such as submarines, sunken ships, hazards for tunnel boring machines, hazards in coal mines, unexploded ordnance, toxic waste drums, as well as a wide range of mineral deposits and geological structures. They also have applications in heart beat monitors, weapon systems positioning, sensors in anti-locking brakes, weather prediction (via solar cycles), steel pylons, drill guidance systems, archaeology, plate tectonics and radio wave propagation and planetary exploration.