pH/DO 450 Waterproof pH/Dissolved Oxygen Meter
Affordable optical RDO technology eliminates maintenance time and costs.
- Durable waterproof and dustproof design with IP67 rating
- Eliminates costly, tiresome membranes and solutions
- Barometric pressure and salinity correction
- USB and RS-232 output for up to 500 data sets
- Built-in stand allows for easy benchtop use
- 500 hours battery life, or optional universal power adapter
The pH/RDO 450 meter uses optical measurement technology offering fast response times and long-term stability with minimal maintenance. Plus the automatic temperature compensation (ATC), barometric pressure compensation, and salinity correction further ensure measurement accuracy. The large, backlit LCD lets you view pH, ISE, mV, % saturation, or mg/L (ppm) simultaneously with temperature.
Rugged, IP67-rated waterproof housing makes the meter ideal for plant or field testing. Additional features include ready (stability) indicator, smart averaging, hold function, calibration alarm, and battery-life indicator.
Perform data logging with manual or timed collection of up to 500 data sets with real-time clock time/date stamp. Order optional data cable for USB and RS-232 connectivity.