Series TT03 Digital Torque Gauge, 50 lbFin / 570 Ncm
TT03 digital torque gauges are designed for clockwise and counter-clockwise torque testing applications in virtually every industry, with capacities 50 lbFin (570 Ncm). A dedicated remote torque sensor with Jacobs chuck can be used to grip a sample, bit, or fixture. The gauges' rugged aluminum housing allows for hand-held use or test stand mounting for more sophisticated testing requirements.
- Carrying case
- universal voltage AC adapter
- chuck key
- quick-start guide
- USB cable
- resource CD (USB driver, MESUR™ Lite software, MESUR™gauge DEMO software, and user's guide)
- NIST-traceable certificate of calibration
Series TT03 features a sampling rate of 2,000 Hz, producing accurate results under a wide range of test conditions. A backlit graphic LCD displays large characters, and a menu is available to access the gauges' features and configurable parameters. USB output is provided for data collection purposes.
Set point indicators are provided for pass-fail testing. The gauges are overload protected to 150% of capacity, and an analog load bar is shown on the display for graphical representation of applied force.
The gauges include MESUR™ Lite data acquisition software, for tabulation of continuous or individual data points. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- Ergonomic torque sensor with Jacobs chuck
- Peak torque values saved and displayed
- High-speed 2,000 Hz sampling rate
- USB data output of continuous or individual data points
- Programmable set points with pass/fail indicators
- Live load bar graphs with set point markers
- Peak memory for clockwise and counter clockwise readings
- Set points always displayed
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- MESUR™ Lite data collection software included
- Battery or AC operation
- Safe overload: 150% of capacity
- CE mark