Temperature/process controller, one relay and one SSR outputs, with alarm.
Series 2600 Temperature/Process Controllers set a new standard for quality, versatility, ease-of-use and value. While they include a high level of standard features, many function setup items appear in the control menu only when the function is selected, so you don't have to wade through unnecessary items. A standard 24 Volt isolated, regulated power supply is included to operate most standard 4-20 mA transmitters.
Standard features include Self-Tune, Fuzzy Logic, fully adjustable PID, Auto/Manual control with bumpless transfer and front panel activation key, percent output indication, peak and valley indication, loop break protection and indication. For process inputs, the display is fully programmable from -1999 to +9999 with selectable decimal point location. Most thermocouple and RTD inputs can show whole or tenth degree displays. The Series 2600 can be programmed for latching alarm. Output can be programmed for on-off. All outputs are isolated from the inputs. Outputs include 10 Amp relay
- NEMA 4X (IP65) Front Panel Resists Dust & Moisture
- Four Password Protected Security Levels
- Front Panel Programmability
- 16 Segments of Ramp/Soak with Program End Control
- Operates on 100-240 VAC, 132-240 VDC
- UL-Process Control Equipment-Canada
- UL-Process Control Equipment-US