Series 100 AV Durablock Air Velocity Gage Kit, .05-0-.25" w.c., 400-2000 FPM Velocity, 6" Scale, Model 166T (36") Pitot Tube
Suitable for Temperatures to 150°F (65.6°C)
Designed to measure air velocity, static pressure, vacuum or differential pressure, where the additional range of the 400 Series gages is not required. Series 100 Gages offer superb accuracy combined with portability. The Dwyer® Durablock® precision machined solid acrylic plastic construction, the wells and inclined bore are machined to tolerances of ±.0002".
Complete Air Velocity Kits Include: Dwyer® Inclined Manometer, stainless steel Pitot tube (12" with Models 102 AV & 115 AV), two 9' lengths of rubber tubing with connectors, additional red gage fluid, instruction card H-7, Bulletin H-11 and magnetic mounting clips, air velocity calculator slide rule and carrying case.
- Plastic Body - A 1" thick solid acrylic block, virtually unbreakable. It is stable and free of the danger of distortion.
- Drilled Bore - Permanently free of bends - never requires recalibration due to distortion.
- Red Gage Fluid - .826 specific gravity. Forms a well-shaped, easy-to-read meniscus - the result of high wetability.
- Reflective Chrome Finish Scales - Easily eliminates parallax errors in reading. Adjustable, with thumbscrew locking for easy zeroing. (Model 125 AV uses screw plunger to adjust zero setting).
- Leveling Adjustment - Screw allows quick, accurate leveling. Integral ground glass bubble level provides ready reference.