FLST-R18X20 Series FLST Duct Mounted Airflow Measurement Station, Flow Station Size (Diameter or Height X Width) - 18" X 20"
- IM - Internal Pressure Connections.
The Series FLST Airflow Measurement Station is easy to install - simply connect the tubing to the station fittings, then to a differential pressure manometer, gage, transmitter or switch. Single or multiple airflow elements are factory mounted and pre-piped in a casing designed for flanged connection to the duct work. Standard materials consist of a G90 galvanized casing and 6063-T5 anodized aluminum flow sensors, suitable for most HVAC applications.
The Series FLST utilizes an airflow averaging element in a head-type device, generating a differential (velocity) pressure signal similar to the orifice, venturi, and other had producing primary elements. Strategically located sensing ports continually sample the total and static pressures when inserted normal to flow.
Total pressure sensed by the upstream ports are continually averaged within the airflow element in an isolated chamber. The static sensing ports are averaged in a second isolation chamber. Multiple elements are joined together for connection to a differential measurement device (gage, transmitter, etc.) for flow measurement and indication purposes.
- Low signal-to-noise ratio.
- Multiple total and static pressure sensing ports along the length of the element.
- Factory mounted and pre-piped in a flanged duct section (casing).
- ±2% accuracy throughout velocity ranges of 100 fpm and over.
- Standard construction includes galvanized casing and 6063-T5 anodized aluminum flow sensors.
- Standard airflow stations can be operated (in air) continuously in temperatures up to 350°F or intermittently in temperatures up to 400°F.
- All airflow stations can be operated in humidity ranges of 0 to 100%.
- Standard airflow stations have good salt air resistance and are suitable for most HVAC applications.
- Sensing fan, blower, and air handler output.
- Determine duct flow rates in various zones in builiding.