4096398, HACCP Auditor
Kit includes: 3927763, CRS/6 Protective Rubber Boot , PT19L Thin Tip Penetration Probe - Type T , MC28 Blue Medium Size Case for C20 Series and N9000 Series Thermometers.
The NEW and improved 3927763 Comark Auditor is a hand held instrument for logging, monitoring and managing data. Specifically designed for use in HACCP, due diligence and health and safety systems, the instrument can be fully programmed using the Auditor software, providing the flexibility and recording functions of palm hand held organisers.
The 3927763 can be used throughout manufacture and processing, especially in the food and pharmaceutical industries. Almost any type of task or check can be programmed into the instrument, such as temperature and cleaning checks, actions on damage, quantity, reference numbers and sell by dates for incoming deliveries or the inspection of sub-assemblies and finished goods on production lines and in processing.
The instrument case has BioCote antimicrobial protection.
- Provision of effective due diligence records
- Effective and efficient data capture relating to all aspects of HACCP and Health and Safety, not just temperature
- Easy and efficient data analysis with reduced costs of processing
- Faster responses to identified problems
- Minimisation of human error
- Elimination of paper records
- Full security with authorised users and pin numbers built into programming
- Robust case made from food safe ABS and dust and waterproof to IP67 standards
- Exclusive range of type T thermocouple temperature probes
- Low running costs with over 500 hours use from one set of batteries