Diligence EV data loggers are lightweight and small enough to be used almost anywhere. Ideal for many applications including the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries to monitor sensitive materials in transit or storage. The loggers are also ideal for building services, scientific experiments, production processes and heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems.
Requires dedicated software and a computer interface to download data to a PC - see accessories. Two versions of software are available, EVSW for general use and ideal for HACCP and other quality systems, EVSWPRO which aids compliance with 21CFR Part 11.
- Internal sensor with measurement range -40°C/-40°F to 70°C/ 158°F
- LCD Display for temperature readings and alarm indication
- Tough, molded case, dust and waterproof to IP67 standards
- Large memory capacity of up to 16000 readings
- Ability to log over multiple periods
- Single, multi-function button
- LED indicators to show active logging and alarm conditions, plus audible alarm warning
- Temperature system accuracy, suitable for food industry applications
- Long battery life
- Two year warranty