Fast, safe and easy to use, a five-second test determines joint integrity. Cherne's Air-Loc® Joint Tester is designed to test large-diameter, installed, pre-cast concrete pipe as described in ASTM C1103.
Ready to test with water or air straight from Cherne's factory - no modifications are needed - the Air-Loc® Joint Tester also allows you to pre-test before backfilling. Capable of testing to 15 psi air or 50 psi water.
- Sleeveless, lightweight aluminum design allows for easy assembly in manholes
- Independent, adjustable wheels-easy to move
- Quick-connect control panel is simple to install and remove, plus the top-mounting feature won't interfere with laser usage
- Available with or without control panel and wheel kit
- Replacement end elements are available
- Recommended for testing pipe 21" and larger