816965004904 MBS Series Precision Lab Balances
The MBS Series is ideal for almost any application in market sectors requiring an accurate precision weighing solution. This is an alternative to premium priced analytical balances in applications requiring multiple weighing units with RS-232 standard. Constructed of robust plastic housing with stainless steel top platter for easy cleaning. Operates on six AA batteries (300 g - 600 g) and eight AA batteries (1200 g - 6000 g) (included).
- Accuracy - Accurate to within ±2 divisions at full load
- Capacity - 300 to 6000 grams
- Construction - Robust plastic housing, stainless steel top plate
- Display - Large, clear 6 1/2 digits, 19 mm / 0.75" high 7-segment backlit LCD display
- Draft Shield - Supplied only with 300 g and 600 g units
- Power - Battery with auto off feature
- Operator Keys - On/Off, Count, Cal, Tare, Mode, Units
- Platform - 300 g and 600 g capacities: 120 mm / 4.65" diameter x 9.5 mm / 0.4" H
Through Brecknell, Avery Weigh-Tronix combines years of precision weighing expertise with an economical alternative for what professionals demand from a balance.
With its fine feature set and simple functionality, the Brecknell MBS series is the sensible response to almost any application, in any market sectors requiring an accurate precision weighing solution.
This alternative to premium priced analytical balances is ideal for general laboratory, industrial and educational applications requiring multiple weighing units.
The MBS series balances offer a quality balance at an affordable price. All models come standard with robust plastic housing, batteries, and bi-directional RS-232 interface allowing communciation to a PC.