Combination Drench Shower/Eyewash Unit
Combination Drench Shower/Eyewash Unit saves space and fits easily into any work environment. Shower valve operates quickly by a pull rod with a triangular handle. Shower provides a superior wash down with a more even spray pattern. Eyewash operated by a large, highly visible push handle. Safe, steady water flow under varying water supply conditions from 30-90 PSI is assured by integral flow control in the spray head assembly. NOTE: The ANSI Z358.1 standard requires an uninterruptible supply of flushing fluid at a minimum 30 PSI flowing pressure. This plumbing fixture is not intended to dispense water for human consumption through drinking or for preparation of food or beverages.
SpinTec™ Shower head Standard shower head is 3.1" (78.7mm) diameter highly visible yellow impact-resistant plastic. SpinTec drench shower head features integral 22 GPM flow control, conserving water and helping to accurately size your tepid water system.
Shower Valve Chrome-plated brass 1" NPT stay-open ball valve. Operated by a stainless steel rod with triangular handle.
Eye Wash Bowl10" (254mm) diameter yellow impact-resistant plastic.
Standard Spray head Assembly Chrome-plated brass spray head with twin soft-flow eyewash heads and protective spray head covers. Safe, steady water flow under varying water supply conditions from30-90 PSI is assured by integral flow control in the spray head assembly.
Eyewash Valve Chrome-plated brass 1/2" NPT stay-open ball valve. Hand operated by highly visible safety yellow PVC push handle.
Pipe and Fittings1 1/4" galvanized steel with BradTect® safety yellow coating.
Water Supply1 1/4" NPT
- Exceeds American National Standard Z358.1 Specifications
- Galvanized Steel Protected with BradTect® Safety Yellow Coating
- Combination Units may be Top-Supplied or Mid-Supplied
- Universal Identification Sign and Inspection Tag Included
- Full, One-Year Warranty
- SpinTec™ shower heads are covered by one or more of the following patents: 8113446; D594,089; D669,555; Reg. Comm. Des. D001079560-0001. Other patents pending.
- Classified by Underwriters Laboratory Inc. to ANSI Z358.1