SLICKON SG-ONE Silicone Grease with PTFE (Light or Heavy)SLICKON® SG-ONE™
is a new, clear, dielectric, silicone grease is available in Light
or Heavy Consistency.
It is infused with PTFE for added lubrication and high temperature properties. This product is both FDA and NSF compliant, with no dropping or melting points.
SLICKON® SG-ONE is resistant to moisture, dielectric, and has a long service life.
SLICKON® SG-ONE Light Consistency is a release agent, O-ring lubricant, and dielectric moisture barrier that is easy to apply.
SLICKON® SG-ONE Heavy Consistency is a dielectric moisture sealant on electrical and mechanical equipment, with thicker, more durable consistency.
Features and Benefits:
- Food Grade compliant, suitable for incidental contact under FDA Regulation 21 CFR 175.300.
- Military Spec. C.I.D. A-A-59173 ASG (SG-One Light).
- Odorless, non-toxic, non-melting, non-corrosive.
- Long service life.
- Moisture resistant.
- Excellent lubrication and release properties.
- High chemical, oxidation, and radiation resistance.
Continuous service to 400°F (204°C), intermittent to 450°F (232°C).
Not for surfaces that will be painted or finished. Not recommended for silicone O-rings or silicone-based products such as silicone rubber. Test all rubber applications for swell or shrink problems.
Lubricating valves, packings, gaskets, moisture proofing electrical equipment, cables, ignition systems, synthetic O-rings, sealing vacuum and pressure systems.