AST-XPAND™ (Expanding foam sealant)-12 oz. aerosol w/ applicator tube
AST-XPAND™ is an expanding urethane foam ideal for permanent sealing of holes, spot-insulating, and sealing out air, dust, and moisture. Formulated for easy use, the foam expands to three times its original volume, bonds to wood, metal, masonry, glass, and most plastics. Adequately fills voids and provides a tight seal.
Features and Benefits :
- For insulation, noise reduction, and even blocking out pests
- Applies quickly to most surfaces
- Application is ideal for hard-to-reach places to save both time and labor
- Dries tack-free in 15 minutes, sets in about 8 hours
- Cured product can be trimmed, sanded, and painted
- UL Classified as a caulking and sealant
- One 12oz equals the volume of 20 tubes of caulk (2.5 gallons)
Insulating and sealing around ducts, pipes, plumbing fixtures, HVAC units, vents, windows and doors, outdoor frames, electrical outlets, foundations and other problem areas.