ZINC COLD GALVANIZING SPRAY
is a convenient smooth-flowing compound that stops rust, rust creepage, and corrosion on any ferrous or non-ferrous metal. It provides a zinc-rich coating which electrochemically bonds with metal resulting in a protective, self-forming oxide. Meets or exceeds the following military specifications: MIL-P-46105 weld through primer, U.S. Navy galvanizing repair specification MIL-P-21034, U.S. Air Force MIL-T-26433 for towers (temperate and arctic zones), and MIL-P-26915A.
Features and Benefits :
Temperature Range :
- Contains 95% pure zinc for a rich, protective coating.
- Protects even if scratched (heals itself).
- Prevents rust and corrosion for up to 3 years.
- Highly resistant to water and salt spray.
- Dries quickly to an attractive gray color and can be painted over if desired.
- Aerosol is CFC Free.
Heat resistance in continuous dry heat up to 750°F (400°C), short period heat up to 1000°F (538°C), and water temperature above boiling.
Heating and air conditioning systems, weldments, road and farm equipment, bridges, boats, marine equipment, fencing, storage tanks, metal signs, gutters, and more.