™ is a superior-grade, non-hardening, heavy-duty pipe thread sealant that is easy to-apply. Formulated to a thick paste consistency, its fortified with an extra amount of PTFE and PTFE materials to give a positive seal with less effort Because of its unique solids content, TFE
fills thread imperfections and provides leak-proof joints that seal for the life of the connection.
Features and Benefits:
- Heavy-duty sealant.
- Contains no solvents.
- Seals immediately, no waiting.
- Non-staining, non-corrosive, non-hardening, non-toxic.
- Non-dripping, can be applied to newly cut hot threads.
- FDA and NSF authorized.
- Prevents corrosion, seizing and galling.
- UL Classified and NSF Registered.
- UL Classified for fire protection sprinkler systems.
Withstands temperatures to 500°F (260°C) and pressures to 10000 psi (liquid), 2000 psi (gas).
Recommended for potable water, steam, LP and natural gas, refrigerants, solvents, caustics, dilute acids, oils, and diesel fuel. Use on all pipe threads made of cast iron, malleable, brass, copper, and stainless steel. Designed for use by all pipe fitters, fabricators, plumbers, and mechanical contractors.