FLIR MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter Review
Have you ever encountered a problem of finding a leakage in a drywall in need of measuring moisture level in the area itself? The very problem in this case is to spot this exact area. Having at your disposal only a moisture meter you have to either waste time crawling along a wall in search of leakage (in case of having a pinless instrument) or moreover - making damage to the wall leaving holes in it (in case with a pin type meter). What you might feel lacking in these situations is a vision of the Predator!
FLIR ™ makes your needs to be met and your dreams to come true!
From now on you finally can have this advantage and more owning only one the brand new multi-tool FLIR MR160 Thermal Imaging Moisture Meter, which perfectly enables you to and is:
IDENTIFY AND VERIFY WITH ONE TOOL.
First-ever thermal imaging moisture meter
- 80 x 60 Lepton thermal imager with IGM (Infrared Guided Measurement) technology
- Document thermal images and moisture readings on one screen
- Review images and generate reports with free FLIR Tools software
Easily investigate insulation and moisture issues
- Pinless technology for fast non-contact measurements
- External pin probe included for contact moisture measurements
- Easy targeting with laser pointer and display cross-hairs
PORTABLE, TOUGH AND DURABLE.
- Industry-leading warranty
- Small form factor to conveniently carry with
- Internal rechargeable battery with USB
Click on the video to watch