Calibrator - Base unit wit three (3) modular sensor bays, Yokogawa Corporation of America, Standard documenting (as-found & as-left, requires DMS database software sold separately), Intrinsic Safety certification by MET Laboratories per CSA C22.2 No., Rearhand strap, English Language, Standard 3-year DOF Download Subscription (YPC4010 only).
Use VMA0055 for 24Vdc loop supply.
- NIST Certificate with each unit and for each sensor model
- Plastic carry-case
- Test lead kit
- Universal power adapter
YPC4000 is a combination Calibrator / HART Communicator that reduces the time spent on field calibrations and the number of test instruments that have to be carried into the field. The YPC4000 Series delivers the versatility of a modular calibrator and the convenience of HART communications in one handheld unit. Users can view up to four measurements simultaneously on the high resolution LCD or compare HART PV and AO values to corresponding values measured. Available sensor modules include a variety of differential, gauge, vacuum and absolute pressure as well as voltage, current and temperature. A voltage and current meter is integral to the base unit. All HART field devices can be configured, polled, and trimmed using HARTcommunications. Device Specific commands for more than 200 supported devices, including EJA/EJX pressure transmitters, YTA Temperature Transmitters, and Yewflo are available.
Features & Advantages:
- User Interface - 2.6" x 2.6" display, four soft keys (definitions change with mode requirements) and eight hard keys provide user interface. Display is configurable for 1 to 4 simultaneous measurements.
- Modules - select from a variety of positive lock measurement modules for excellent versatility. Field Recertification - sensor modules and integral V / I can be recalibrated for zero, span, & linearity through the base unit.
- Measurement Units - customary English and Metric System units are selectable
- User Convenience - Auto shut off, Damping, Min/Max value capture, display Hold, sensor Zero, direct Contrast adjustment & tare.
- Security Lockout - YPC4000 settings can be locked out entirely or by specific feature.
- Diagnostics - YPC4000 self-tests upon power up and upon installation of sensor modules. Advisories are posted on the display.
- Field Updates - uses Internet downloads to update and add capability / HART® support
- Dedicated Dof Memory - Memory for 500 HART® profiles.
- All-In-One Tool - takes the place of multiple handheld instruments, simplifies workload and improves productivity
- Documenting - Documenting memory and firmware for use with DMS software. Stores up to 200 HART® configuration files and over 100 calibration results (as-found & as-left data [up to 21 points each], time/date info, tag). Communicate with PC via DB-9 connector.
- Intrinsic Safety - Class I, Div I areas per CSA 22.2 & UL 913 by MET Laboratories .