- One main workstation unit
- One AC power line
- One USB cable
- One network line
- Work with up to five sixteen-channel ISP programmers (SuperPro IS03)
- Support up to 80 PCBs programming in parallel
- Support almost all chips with serial protocol: MCU, serial FLASH & EERROM and parallel eMMC & NAND/NOR FLASH
- Support ISP programming with multiple chips in one unit
- Interface include USB 2.0 and LAN
- Improved programmer software and hardware ensure high-speed, high yield rate and industrial quality reliability
- Live-action operation interface and user-friendly
- Complete solution customization, including mechanical parts such as fixture and needle bed and software such as engineering configuration document, resource setting table, super engineering group and live-action interface
- Customized function-testing software available
- Industrial quality, high-speed ISP production solution. Without any further development, the system can be used for in-system programming ISP production for multiple PCB panels and complicated circuit with multiple chips. Supplied with relative message such as circuit and GERBER, the system can present a complete solution, including mechanical parts such as fixture and needle bed and software such as engineering configuration document, resource setting table, super engineering group, and live-action interface.
- Customized function-testing software available
- Work with up to five sixteen-channel ISP programmers IS03, support up to 80 PCB programming in parallel
- Powerful IS03 programmer supports almost all serial protocol port chips. The protocols include(but not limited to) SPI,I2C,JTAG,BDM, UART,MON,SCI,SWD,SBW,C2D,ICC, SWIM,SDQ,DBG, ICE, CSI,LIN. Compatible manufactures include(but not limited) ABOV, Ali, Altera, Atmel, Catalyst, Cypress, Freescale, Fujitsu, Haier, Hitachi, Hynix, Infineon, IR, ISSI, Lattice, Macronix, Maxim, Microchip, Micron, NEC, Numonyx, NXP, ON, Panasonic, Renesas, Rohm, Samsung, Sanyo, Silicon Labs, Spansion, SST, ST, Teridian, TI, Toshiba, Winbond, Xilinx, Zilog and others. It also supports parallel memories such as NAND, NOR and eMMC. Except individual parts, almost all chips can be programmed in parallel
- Multiple chips of different types or different models can be programmed in one unit
- Programming speed can be ultra-high or selectable to adapt to the object load and ISP cable length
- Even more advanced No.9 generation pin-driven technology supplies cleaner signal, wider voltage range and more precise and higher frequency clock
- Equipped with specified precise timing sequence generator, it can be connected to various devices with 1.2V-5v Vcc, and have higher speed and higher yield rate
- Chip safety security mechanism. Built-in precise voltage self-calibration circuit ensures the voltage is always within the preset range, and the self-diagnosis function analyzes the hardware fault at any time to ensure it running well
- Perfect overvoltage/over current and ESD protection avoids to damage programmers
- Powerful software system, friendly to users
- Project. Simplifies processes such as device selection file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one step
- Project Group. Organizes batch processing commands for multiple projects running simultaneously.
- Super Scale Project Group. Complicated PCBA or multiple combined PCBAs may need multiple programmers to work properly. The Super Scale Project Group is responsible for the work flow across multiple programmers.
- User operation interface is shown by PCBA
- Auto Commands. Permit users to create a one-step command to execute common commands such as erasing, space-checking, programming and verification
- Production Mode. Initiated by an external Start signal. Once the clamp is closed, the system runs automatically. As an off-line programmer, once the chips are inserted correctly into the sockets, Auto Commands will run automatically.
- Dynamic Buffer. Every chip may have different data to be written, and software can adjust by Xeltek per user's request (i.e. standard and customized series number generator - for MAC address).
- Log document and production statistics function facilitates quality-tracking.
- Support label printing
- Support remote control, document encryption, output limitation
- Support and recognize almost all known formats automatically
- Barcode management. Upload documents by scanning order barcodes to eliminate manual mistakes.
- CE and RoHS Compliant
Includes the following advanced and powerful software functions
- The ATE interface allows operating and controlling the programmer through external signals. There are six project selection lines (SEL0 - SEL5), two command input lines (START and STOP) and three status output lines (PASS, FAIL and BUSY). External signals are isolated from the system from optocouplers
- The Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one step.
- Password protection provides security for project files and production volume control.
- The Batch command combines device operations like program, verify, security into a single command at any sequence.
- Serial number generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions.
- A Log file provides quality tracking.
ISP cable, type B (Supports CAN and RS232 interface).
Standard Warranty: Included with the purchase of SuperPro XPS01 Workstation
- Free two-year warranty on hardware repair services.
- Programmers are warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for two years from the date of purchase.
- Xeltek covers FedEx Ground when shipping RMA items back to domestic (USA) addresses only
- International customers are responsible for shipments both ways
- If board testing is involved for customizing the standard algorithm to meet target board constraints, then algorithm update fee will be quoted on a case by case basis.
- For technical support, contact Xeltek via Repair Request,Ticketing System, or Forum . Calls will be answered in the order it was received. Due to high volume of calls, representatives will respond faster through written requests via methods above. Calls are accepted during business hours Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (PST).
- Additional service charge applies to out-of-warranty items.
- Effective as of October 14, 2013.
Programmer is warranted to be free of manufacturing or workmanship defects for two years from the date of purchase. For technical support, please contact Xeltek via repair request, ticketing system, live chat or forum; you may also give us a call during our business hours (Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 4:30PM (PST)).
** Selected Programmers: SuperPro XPS01, SuperPro7000, SuperPro6000, Superpro6004GP Due to sample limitations on obsolete devices, support time may vary. Customers are welcome to provide chip samples to expedite algorithm support. XELTEKadds devices upon customer's request at its option. Additional non-recurring engineering (NRE) charge may apply if device update involves socket adapter designing. Device support for out-of-warranty items is $150 -$300 per device request.